Sunday, November 9, 2008

Justice

Yesterday afternoon I got home from a super-fun shopping excursion with Ingrid (thanks, Ingrid!) and checked the mail before heading to work.  There was a letter from Dean Health Plan.  I assumed it was regarding my grievance and called Einar.  I wanted to read what they had decided with him, and I didn't want to wait until after work, so the phone was the best solution.  My eyes scanned down the letter and spotted "I am pleased to inform you due to the circumstances surrounding your case, the Grievance and Appeal Committee has approved coverage for the colonoscopy on September 4, 2008.  DHP will reprocess the claims according to the provisions of your policy."  I was thrilled.  Overwhelmed.  Our efforts were worthwhile!  Maybe health insurance companies aren't all bad. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As your Dad would say, "Justice triumphs over evil!" We're happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent News! "Things are looking up!"