Friday, October 24, 2008

The Peanut Killer

Last Thanksgiving, my niece Hannah, my nephew Noble, my niece Disa, my brother Erik, my brother-in-law Bruce, and I made a short horror movie called "The Peanut Killer."  I shot and edited it.  Einar helped behind the scenes, and both of my parents also made appearances.  I don't know why it took me so long to actually get it finished, but I finally did!  Here it is for your viewing pleasure:
 
I'm not sure whether or not we'll be making another movie this Thanksgiving, but if we do, I promise to get it done and posted in a more timely manner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Once is enough for me, too scarey?! If it weren't for the known actors, I'd REALLY be spooked.....yet with the number of peanuts found mysteriously in our house (latest ones found in one of the speakers downstairs...shelled),
I AM TOTALLY baffled.
NONETHELESS, congrats to director, producer, editor and cast!! Mom

Alphabet Kid said...

When did you find the latest peanuts? After your 2008 traveling? So weird!!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "if" another film is made this Thanksgiving. With a cliffhanger ending like that, I don't think there's an option!

Very fun :)

Alphabet Kid said...

I'm hoping that Hannah brings her camera. T-giving dinner is happening at the Floan parents' new condo, so a sequel may be in order. . . Wish you'd be there to reprise your role.