Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grievance

I got a letter yesterday stating that my grievance letter regarding my denied colonoscopy had been received.  There will be a grievance committee hearing November 5.  I am allowed to be there in person, which I plan to do.  I just need to get a time scheduled with them.  The question is, do I try to schedule it for before or after my 11:00am dentist appointment?

UPDATE: I will go before the grievance committee at 2pm on November 5.  They have to make a decision within 30 days of receiving my letter, so I'll know before Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need an advocate or a "cheerleading team" along side?
Whether there or here, we'll be rooting for you! We certainly know well the story and family history and Mayo's genetic studies on the Carlsons. Let us know if (how) we can be of help! Love, Mom

Alphabet Kid said...

Mom, Einar is going to go along with me, but if you'd like to meet for lunch beforehand, that'd be great! -abc